Policies for Private Charters
Gratuity NOT included. If you enjoyed your trip, captain and crew, tips are appreciated!
- Cancellations made prior to 7 days out from reservation date will receive full refund.
- A 10% restocking fee may be applied for cancellations made in between 7 days-72 hours.
- Cancellations made in 72 hours of departure time are subject to a 50% of cost cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 48 hours of reservation time, the full (100%) payment will be forfeited and is non-refundable.
- Some Charters may require a signed contract before a spot is booked/held.
Arrival and parking
Please arrive 15 MINUTES before departure time. Tardiness may result in your trip being cut short by that amount of time. Please allow yourself enough drive time, time to find our location, and make it down to our boat. Parking is tight at the marina in the warmer months, so please be patient. You may drop off guests with/without carryon items at the dock entrance before parking. There are no restrooms on our vessel but there are facilities in the marina area. Allow yourself time to park, use the restroom, and walk down to our boat. Please be on time.
Cancellation due to weather is at Captains discretion only! We will contact you on the phone number provided on the day of your tour if there are any weather concerns/cancellations. The Captain keeps a diligent eye on weather and will inform you in ample time to get you rescheduled. Weather cancellations are 100% refundable if rescheduling is not possible. Isolated/pop-up thunderstorms are a way of life here in the summer months and they may delay us for a few minutes our miss us entirely, so PLEASE SHOW UP UNLESS YOU HEAR FROM US.